Rockwell, North Carolina

Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response.

Promised several times to deliver & pick up the defects seen below.3pics bumper # 1-shows poor coverage in chroming process

2pics bumper # 2-shows poor coverage in chroming process

2pics bumper # 3-shows holes that we were charged $ 425.00 to fill in along with grinder marks

3pics bumper # 4-shows holes that we were charged $ 425.00 to fill in along with grinder marks

4pics bumper # 5-shows poor coverage in chroming process along with actual hole in bumper

2pics bumper # 6-shows poor coverage in chroming process

6pics bumper # 7-shows poor coverage in chroming process along with bent mounting brackets

This bumper (#7), I was told there may be the chance of not being able to fix it. Was told Jason would call to discuss and let me know before chroming.

Bumper is wavy and not straight enough to look right on the car. We were charged us $ 425.00 to straighten and $ 225.00 to chrome this bumper

Had an Experience with The Chrome Shop?

Comments

Jeetops - Horrible Jeetops "So a buddy tagged me in this product and I was interested until I read the comments under it and how Chris the owner spoke to people who thought it..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more