Ringwood, New Jersey

i purchased a set of cbr 929 rims in chrome for $925 back in march for an exchange. i spoke to the *** in charge by the name of jason, he swore up and down my rims would be delivered in 2 weeks or less.

a month later in may 2012, still i got no rims. i called back and he was being a complete *** about the situation and i asked for a refund. he told me he makes over $40,000 a week in chrome sales and that my money didnt matter to him. after all the dispute he promised my rims were in stock and would be shipped overnight.2weeksafter i decided to call to see what was going on with my rims.

he told me that one of his employess sold my front rim and would have another by the following day. it is now may 30th and still no rims, i called and the *** must know my number by heart because he refuses to answer my calls. i called paypal and will be getting my money refunded back to me. long story short, this guy is a piece of *** and is a bad businessman, he doesnt keep his word and doesnt give a *** about a customer.

704 THE CHROME SHOP IS A FRAUD! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!

Review about: The Chrome Shop Customer Care.

Comments